Start a new topic


My renter is living in another house but still has most of her property in my rent house. I told her in November that i was going to move back into the house and needed her to move.  She is now 2 months behind on the rent and will not answer my phone calls.  Where do i stand legally on this issue.How can i regain possesion of my House. I live in Oklahoma
1 Comment

Start eviction procedures right away. If a tenant, for a period of three (3) months or longer, neglect or refuse to pay rent when due, ten (10) days' notice in writing to quit, shall is required before filing in court. Do not change locks or dispose of your tenant's belongings as that is not permitted. You must go through the legal system in order to evict.
Login to post a comment