Start a new topic

judgement collection

i have 2 judgements against a former tennents in penna. and they now reside/renting again in the state of texas. how can i collect monies due to me or garnish thier wages. keith

Hello: There is a good article on this site about just that:  Good luck!
Cheryl... I have not, but I have used this form and it's worked in the past!
Login to post a comment