Start a new topic

Room mate / overdue and unable to pay

I have a room mate who has had medical issues reulting from Drinking condition, and lack of work. He is currently goin into his rd month of no payments, with no ability to get caught up. What are my options?
1 Comment

Your only official recourse is to take him to court, which I'm guessing you don't want to do. Otherwise, you might convince him to move out, and put him on a payment plan to pay you back, but unless you get some GOOD collateral from him, you're probably not going to see that money again.
Screen your next roommate better, and get that dude outta there before he costs you more money
Login to post a comment