Start a new topic


Only options are residantail and storage.  What if space is for retail or industrial use?  What lease agreement do I use?
1 Comment

Generally a retail or industrial property would require a Commercial Lease Agreement. Because commercial properties are different animals than residential; it is important to use the proper documents. I have always used an attorney to draw up commercial leases for me. They tend to be more complicated.
Login to post a comment