Start a new topic


When someone is behind on the rent and you try talking to them normal and they get hostile should you get a witness.

If they are openly hostile and behind on rent, it may make the most sense to simply serve them with an eviction notice to vacate, and if they fail to either vacate or bring the rent current, simply file for the eviction. I do believe in trying to work out problems with your tenants in a reasonable manner, but if they don't pay their rent AND make threats then perhaps it's time for new tenants.
I agree with Brian D. Communicate through writing.
Login to post a comment