Start a new topic

trying to have my ex-girlfriend evicted from my mothers house

my ex-girlfriend wont leave my mothers house, she let us live with her until we got on our feet, but we broke up and I moved out,  my mother now is haveing a hard time making her leave.
1 Comment

I would have your mother contact the local police department first. Situations such as this sometimes fall under domestic disputes and provided your mothers name is solely on the deed or lease, they can force someone to leave. Otherwise, your mother will have to go through the eviciton courts to have her removed.
Login to post a comment