Start a new topic

Eviction notice to tenant in my rental house

I let my daughter and her boyfriend move into my rental house and made them sign a lease. So far they pay their rent money, not on time though. Recently my daughter had to go to jail because of this idiot and now he will not leave my house, he has put out a protection order to where I can not enter my own house. What should I do?
1 Comment

There are several possible options, although the best thing to do would be for you to speak with an attorney. Aside from that, you can get him out by not renewing his lease when it's up, or evicting him based on violating a provision of the lease. Best of luck!
Login to post a comment