Start a new topic

Puttng leased house under an LLC

I am planning on soon putting the rented house under an LLC. At that time, how should I go about changing the name of the landlord on the lease from my personal name to the LLC?  Can the lease be modified as such without starting over with a new lease agreement?
1 Comment

An addendum or notice can be sent to notify your tenants that either there is a new landlord or a name change. This web-site has such a notice. Send it regular mail as well as return receipt requested. I would also ask for your tenant's signature.
Login to post a comment