Start a new topic

GF of son-how to get her to leave house

Son rented hse w/lease for yr & only his name was on the lease; now on mont-to-month; gf & son hve baby; I want the gf to move out; I have sent notices. Gf pays the water & cable; is she considered a tenant or just my son's gf --how do I get her out of the house?  As owner of the hse, do I legal rights hve only her move out?
1 Comment

If her names not on the lease, she is considered a visitor. Law's vary by state, but the standard rule is no longer than three consecutive days or 14 total/year. Seeing as it's momth-month, add a "No more than three days for non listed occupants" on the next months lease.
Login to post a comment