Start a new topic

feuding tenants

hi i have a apartment complex with fighting tenants, law enforcement have been called on several occasions...and I am being awaken with screaming and yelling tenants...it seems that one tenant is the source of all the aggravation...the concern I have is that everyone pays there rent on time...i have threatened to give everyone a 30 day notice and start over...the other tenants want me to evict the so call trouble maker...but listening to everyone story you can't really tell who the trouble maker is...i am at my wits end now...I am sending out zero tolerance notices today...Do I have grounds to evict everyone?

You can evict both parties on grounds of being a nuisance. Try and get the police reports if there are any, ready for a court hearing. BE careful not to take sides unless someone is knowlingly causing the problem. Sometimes it is better to evict a problematic tenant, in order to salvage other good tenants in the building.
You can evict both parties on grounds of being a nuisance. Try and get the police reports if there are any, ready for a court hearing. BE careful not to take sides unless someone is knowlingly causing the problem. Sometimes it is better to evict a problematic tenant, in order to salvage other good tenants in the building.
thank you
Login to post a comment