Start a new topic

TO Soft

Thru 3 years I have let mytenants slide and now its time to put my foot on some necks , on a 14 day notice can I go back say 14 months and get the money that is owed to me , I have proof that they did not pay but they are aware of what they owe but might question once we are in court .
Login to post a comment