Start a new topic

bussiness lic

do i need one i have a single unit in nevada do i need to get a business License?
1 Comment

I would contact your local county office. As far as I can tell, it does not appear that a license is needed to rent a property out unless you have a transient property (rooming house, hotel, etc.). But you may be required to furnish a certificate of occupancy. Contact your township or county office and they will let you know.
Login to post a comment