Start a new topic

We ere told we need to garnish former tenants wages - how?

Recently, we went through the eviction process and also asked for a money judgement (back rent, back utilities).  We handled filing the paperwork ourselves.  We were awarded the eviction & judgement by default.  The tenants are out.  I asked the court what happens next.  The clerk told me we need to file garnishment.  How do we do that?
1 Comment

Sharon....ask the court house who to contact. In some states the Sheriff Dept will held.
Login to post a comment