Start a new topic

renting half my house out

I just bought a house, and my current roommate is moving in with me.  She will pay an already agreed upon flat fee for room and board, including all utilities and food.  Where can I get a lease agreement that details this all out?
1 Comment has such a lease. You can completely customize the arrangement by choosing "Other" under type of property in the lease builder. The lease builder will continue to take you through a series of steps where you may customize it to your arrangement.
Login to post a comment