Start a new topic

tust fund nonpayment for rent

what legal recourse for a trust fund (medical)  when he refuses to pay  . this trust fund is his only source of income
1 Comment

The only legal recourse one has is to start eviciton proceedings when a tenant has not paid rent. Where the money is or is not coming from is irrelevant. After you take your tenant to court, and won judgement, there may be procedures where you can have his bank accounts lelvied. But to tell you the truth, a tenant such as this.....will probablly spend all the money before you go through all the steps. BUT start eviction proceedings SOON, you may scare him enough to pay up.
Login to post a comment