Start a new topic

Vacate but owing rent/utilities

I had a tenant leave 'in the night', owing me a good portion of back rent and,of course, leaving an unpaid water bill for me to pay. Anyway to find them and can I re-coop if they left the state?
1 Comment

One trick of the trade is to send them a letter to the old address and see if there is a forwarding. Provided you sent them the proper notices for security deposit return required in your state; you may deduct it from the security deposit as well.
Login to post a comment