Start a new topic

How to get back monies from Property Management after ended agreement

management agreement ended and found out the guy does not have a broker or sales license. he brought in people he knew as tenants and took down deposit and put in a cd account without my ok. and he will not give me the deposit and money that he never give me from the rent. he call to say he will send evrything out on the 15th of March and never did. He will not return or return my calls. left on answer machine that I go to take other actions. what can I do?        Posted by Joyce W., NY on Apr 6, 2010 10:08 PM
1 Comment

Immediately hire an attorney. This is a complicated case on many levels.
Login to post a comment