Start a new topic

colleting a judgement against old tennent

lives in the state of texas and i cannot garnish their wages in this state, any ideas??????????????
1 Comment

Collecting a judgement can be a bit difficult. If it is substantial, it may be worth getting an attorney. There are services that are in the business of collecting judgements but be careful - there are many scams. Your courthouse may also give you the steps to take.
Login to post a comment