Start a new topic


I am currently renting thre rooms in my home to a man he has chosen the occupent of one of those rooms and that tenant is partying all night and has brought drugs into my home I know how to serve a nuisance vacate notice but my question is what about the man he is subletting to do I serve him he is the real problem not my actual tenant
1 Comment

All laws are different from state to state, you have to check with the law in your state but what I think is you own the house and now that druggy  person is now your tenant and You are the one that has to evict him . You might want to check for a free consultation with a lawyer but my feeling is you are responsible.
Login to post a comment