Start a new topic

Do I need to Evict my boyfriend???

We had a relationship that ended badly about 2 1/2 yrs. ago.  Basically he moved out of my home that i own, in the middle of the day while i was at work, taken me for about $150,000!!! a yr. ago we got back together and he later moved back in about 10 months ago.  since he has not paid anythign to live there, has no job, cant even buy his kid school clothes so i did : (  i have told him i am unhappy and i want him to go he listens doesnt say a thing and then acts like nothing happened.  He has made some real low remarks such as if we get married 1/2 of everythign is mine, i paid all the bills last time so now it is your turn to pay for me.  i am not getting a job i wont have time for my daughter if i get a job, but i work and have a child too!  he told me if you wnat me out you will have to evict me, also the cable bill is in his name and they wont switch it unless i bring a copy of the deed & mort. he had restrainging order last time
1 Comment

1. Break up with him. Now. 2. If he won't leave, you can always try to call the cops on him for trespassing. This may not work, but it's worth a try. 3. As a last resort, evict him. 4. No offense, but I think it's time you re-evaluate what you're looking for in a mate. There are a lot of great dudes out there. Best of luck!
Login to post a comment