Start a new topic

return security deposit

in the state of georgia, do you have 30 days to return security deposit

Yes.
Thanks! Sandra.
I'd like to talk to somebody today - what phone number can I call to talk to somebody?  Barb Kalman 650 349-1161
I was asking your service how much they would charge for "4" properties over a period of "4" years and all of a sudden they took my credit card info instantly and I WASN'T EVEN WANTING TO DO THAT - i only wanted to pay $25 for one form which I haven't even printed out.  I'd like to talk to somebody about this ASAP.  Please call me at 650 349-1161.  Barb Kalman  
These forums, as far as I can tell, are only "staffed" by friendly landowners - not the actual site itself. Your best bet is to go through the site and look for a contact number (or on the top there is a "live help" button you can probably find.
Marilyn- This is the only number I've found for the site:1-877-FORMS71 (1-877-367-6771) There's also a live chat button to click on to speak with someone live.   You may not get anyone until 5/31 though.  Good luck!
I still have not received the credit on my account that you promised - for $307.20.....  Please advise.  Thanks,  B. Kalman
Login to post a comment