Start a new topic

New landlord and is there an insurance I can buy for damages

Vandalism is one thing, but I am not talking about damage like wear and tear. I am asking about an insurance if the person moves and leaves the place a mess. Holes in the wall. This kind of stuff? So do landlords purchase various insurances other than typical property liability insurance?
1 Comment

Some insurance companies do offer this. I know there is a company called AON that handles this.  
Login to post a comment