Start a new topic

Replacement for RentRight?

I have been using RentRight since 1997.  I am now looking at Tenant File or LandlordMax.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

It depends on what your needs are. Check out the Rental Property Organizer @ http://www.simp-list.com. Free trial download with examples. Evaluation should take approx 5 minutes of your time. -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance. BTW...check out the Rental Property Organizer at Simp-List.com.
Thanks, I'll check it out.  Not sure what you mean by state laws.  They don't have anything to do with software.
Just a standard disclaimer I use when helping others dealing with landlord/tenant situations. In your case the State part doesn't apply.
I am also a former user of RentRight. Suddenly the program does not work. I am wondering what is a good software to replace RentRight. They did not tell their users they were disbanding their services and I am sitting here in limbo
Login to post a comment