Start a new topic

Establishing new/split address

Hello,  I am considering putting a trailer (perhaps even a travel trailer) behind my existing home on the same property.  How do I go about creating a new address (or splitting mine) so that the potential tenant would have their own separate physical address?  I assume it might have something to do with a separate power source, but wasn't sure what the process was.  Thanks!
1 Comment

You need to contact your local municipality or town hall! They will be able to create the new address for you as long as it is a permanent structure.
Login to post a comment