Start a new topic


Good morning all,  I have a tenant that would like to homebirth her child, any suggestions on the legal paperwork that I would need if any Kimberly Driggers
1 Comment

Wow this I have not come across yet, however it does bring up a good point.  This I assume would be the same as if any other damages occur to the house, they would pay for the damages.  But be careful and understand what the Landlord is Liable for should anything go wrong or if authorities are called to the property. You may want to write up an agreement saying that you are not held responsible for any damages or costs that this would bring on as well as the conditions of the home for a sterile environment.  I do not believe there is anything legally that can prevent this from happening but I would check with your town laws or try to reach out for any local advice also.
Login to post a comment