Start a new topic

Arizona Agent

We live in Missouri and I have rental property in Arizona. My question is, If I have my sister in-law act as an agent in Arizona to rent the house and collect the rent and so forth does she need to have any kind of license to do this?
1 Comment

An owner of residential rental property who lives outside this state shall designate and record with the assessor a statutory agent who lives in this state and who will accept legal service on behalf of the owner. The owner shall designate the agent in a manner to be determined by the assessor. The information shall include the name, address and telephone number of the agent.
Login to post a comment