Start a new topic

Insurance for Unexpected Appliance Costs

Hello fellow landlords - I'm in the process of launching a new company called Property Promise, based on my frustrations from managing unexpected expenses in my units: http://yourpropertypromise.com/?nab=1   The concept combines handyman service with insurance. Basically, if there is an issue related to appliances, water heaters, plumbing, electrical or furnaces, you or your tenants call us and we'll take care of it -- and even replace the them -- all for a low monthly fee.   We're still in the very early days of this project, so I'd like to get some feedback from fellow landlords. Is this something you'd consider? Why or why not? Any questions come to mind?   Any thoughts - positive or negative - would be greatly appreciated.
1 Comment

I think this would be good if you also offered a renters insurance for the landlord or coverage for temporary housing for tenant in case of major repair or in the case of tenants skipping out and landlord needing to be reimburse for unpaid rent to pay the mortgage.
Login to post a comment