Start a new topic


If a tenant was in the unit for less then a month and we only got paid for that portion of the month, do we need to send them out a Minnesota Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP)?
1 Comment

I would fill it out with the exact amount you received for that year, even if it is a half of a months worth rent.
Login to post a comment