Start a new topic

Out of state Landlord

I purchased a property in Tacoma and intend to lease it to my daughter.  I live out of state.  Am I required to hire a property Manager?  Can my daughter be the Agent and the tenant?
1 Comment

You are not required to hire a manager.  You can do it.
Login to post a comment