Start a new topic

Tax Expense Category for EZLandlord Forms Subscription Charge

What tax expense category does the amount I pay for EZLandlord belong in? Traditionally, it's like going to a paper supply company to buy a form document so I was thinking off "Supply" cost, but I'm not entirely sure. Does anyone know? Thanks!
1 Comment

My accountant has it under:             Schedule E: Supplemental Income and Loss (Copy 1) -- Page 1 (Copy 1) Line 19 Other Expenses: Property (3)
Login to post a comment