Start a new topic

Room lease

I'd like to lease out one bedroom in our single family home in California where we lived.  Anyone know which form should I used?  Most of the forms on this web site are for entire unit/house.  Thanks
1 Comment

A normal lease would apply as the tenant would still share an address. You would just have to identify the room as best you can..i.e. Southwest corner bedroom facing the street.
Login to post a comment