Start a new topic

Reporting to Credit Bureau

How do I add information from a judgment or a bad debt to a former tenant’s credit report?

I would hire a collection agency and get your money.
Contact the credit bereau's with the tenants name, date of birth and social. You will want to first send notice to the tenants that you will report late payments to their credit before you do it.
How do I post bad debit to credit bureau
Login to post a comment