Start a new topic

unlawful  detainer

I live in Wa. state. I am trying to locate a unlawful detainer form. I can not find it anywhere. thanks

Try visiting the web-site below. There is a phone number at the bottom you can call to find out the court you need for eviction.
I went on Live Help on this site once when I needed an eviction form they hadn't posted yet, and they emailed it to me. I'd get in touch with the website staff directly and see if they have something that's not live on the site yet
Login to post a comment