Start a new topic

Income/Expense Ledger

I need help keeping track of my income and expenses.  Is there a form?

You can use a sheet of paper or accounting columnar pad and head your columns for rents received and expense categories from your Schedule E tax form.
You can also setup an Income/Expense report using either MS Excel or MS Works spreadsheet. Let the computer do your calculations.
Login to post a comment