Start a new topic

Reporting Agency

Is there a reporting agency to report tenants who have moved out and stole property from home.  They were personal friends and I didn't charge a cleaning deposit and trusted them.

Theonly thing you can do here  is to take them to small claims for the missing property and damages. But first you would probably have to file a police report.
you could post them on the National Tenant Reporting Bureau, aka. Deadbeat Database. some  background checks and tenant screening will check this when they apply for a rental. just report the damages and it goes on the record.
Login to post a comment