Start a new topic

Rental Traking Income/Expence

Does anyone have a preffered software or spread sheet to manage 15 to 30 properties? Income vs Expence along with traking for taxes and over all P/L?  

You might try Buildium.
Is Quicken rental property software good? Paul
Use Quickbooks and then set up each property as a class in quickbooks.  You can run reports for each property, set up monthly invoices for rentto track receivables, print our late notices as invoices.
I posted the same request after this one. new to Forum. Guess I didn't go back far enough. Anyhow, I'd like some opinions. I research Intuit's program. Reviews were so-so. Buildium is an online program. Don't feel comfortable with having all my info on another server. Too many hackers out there and if something happens I'd be really upset. Has anyone used or tried Rental Property Organizer (simp-list.com)? If so, your opinion would be appreciated. Or, do you think sticking with a spreadsheet is the better way to go?
Try out http://housters.com, it's a new property management web site for landlords that is currently in beta. For this reason, you get 2 months free right now.  It's simple and intuitive to use, which is more than I can say for other software I've used such as Quicken Rental Property Manager and LandlordMAX.   Some of the features: - Manage your properties, tenants, lease agreements, and rental finances. - Generate alerts when tenants are late on rent, when a tenant's lease is ending, etc... - Run reports on things like net operating income, cash on cash invested, etc... - Document sharing (lease agreements, eviction notices) - Prospective tenant history search
Login to post a comment