Start a new topic

Maintenance Question

I have a tenant complaining about clothes being stained in the dryer. The inside drum is all blue by some dye. I am not sure if this was caused by current or previous tenant. The previous tenant never complained about this issue but the current tenant claims its happening since they moved. Any suggestion on this.

Call your local water company and ask them to take a water sample and test it for copper. Copper in your water supply, or copper pipes and corrosive water can cause staining of your fixtures and laundry. -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance. BTW...check out the Rental Property Organizer at Simp-List.com.
Ya, if nothing is wrong with the water you can get your dryer checked. Its really important to solve the issue to keep the tenants satisfied with the rental experience. When I rented out my home, I didn't had to worry about a thing as I had hired a property management for my  convenience. I really thank one star realty for the services they provided.
Login to post a comment