Start a new topic

Garbage disposal repair

I recently sent my plumber to fix the sink garbage disposal in one of my rentals. The plumber had found a dish liquid lid/top lodged in the disposal preventing it from turning. Luckily nothing major. Is there a form for asking the tenant to reimburse for costs incurred for repairs?  I did receive a bill from the plumber.

you can find it google
Login to post a comment