Start a new topic

repairs of plumbing

I HAD TO REPAIR PLUMBING WAS WORSE THAN EXPECTADE AND THE CONTRAACTOR QUIT ON THE JOB AND ITS GOING ON 2 WEEKS WHA ARE MY ONLICATION TO THE RENTOR BECUSE I NOW HAVE TO TENT THE PROPERTY

Oh My. That is really rough! I am so sorry you are going through that. To not only go through the plumbing issue but have a contractor just quit, that is terrible. Anyhow, I believe that the tenant has a choice to stay in the property through repair, but if they choose to leave, they will have rent deducted, or not have to pay rent. depending on how long repairs take. It really sucks going through that. Luckily my experiences were minor repairs that took a day to repair. I would also keep a good contractor as your second hand, especially if you have a lot of properties.
Your problem is very genuine,It can be corrected but you have to replace certain things with new one for that you must need professional plumbers.Few days back I got similar issue that time I took help from very experienced plumbers from Atlantic ocean group.They have provided me very reliable and reasonable plumbing services.You can contact then at http://atlanticoceangrp.com/plumbing/ .
Login to post a comment