Start a new topic

Property Maintenance Software?

Any recommendations for software that keeps all maintenance receipts and documents in one place?

*Full Disclaimer - I work at Enertiv*  Hey Brian & Heather,  If you're interested in keeping maintenance receipts and documents in one place, perhaps you'd also be interested in a software that automatically notifies you and your staff whenever equipment requires maintenance in the first place.  Enertiv works by continuously tracking the performance of each piece of equipment in your building and generating notifications whenever anything is on when it should be off or when a system malfunctions.   We also integrate with solutions like BuildingLink, which has a maintenance ticket recording component.  There's way more information at the website at www [dot] enertiv [dot] com, but I'm happy to answer any questions you have directly.  Cheers! Comly
Try greenback.com for tracking receipts. It is a free online accounting website that helps property managers track expenses from the companies they use most. *Full disclaimer - I work there :)  *
Login to post a comment